April 03, 2011

New Websters pages and some more

The new Websters pages products arrived at the Paper Niche just in time for this weekends crop, and I could not resist grabbing some of the papers and ribbons to play with


 Did this card for one of the challlenges in last weeks scrapathon at Scrapbook Express, I have downloaded the image from a  blog but can not remember where, it is soooo cute and I will post where when I find it again




Yesterday I was featured at the Glitz design blog with this lay-out toot toot for me, thanks Glitz girls



3 comments:

  1. Åh! så fine sider! :) Gratulerer så mye med feature'n du også! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you work fast Gine!!! Love what you did with the websters and congrats on the glitz shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS pages!!!!!!!!!! Love them all. Congratulations on your Glitz blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)