January 28, 2012

Liebster blog award


My blogging friend Jules gave me this wonderful award.

Please make sure to head on over to her blog and say hello!


This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.


Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

I would like to give the award to these fabulous bloggers, in no particular order



2. Sandi
5. Renate

Love your work girls

2 comments:

  1. Tusen takk for award, Gine! :) Snilt av deg!
    Jeg skal få fikset det etter hvert :) Stor klem fra Norge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. I love your work! Following your blog now.

    - Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)