April 06, 2011

April kit reveal

Here is my full reveal of the April kit from Paper Niche, it is available for sale in the store now and will be available on line tomorrow or Friday. In addition to the kit I have used Tim Holtz dress form and swirl die, Tim Holtz watch mask and a Tim Holt's stamp. The kit is loaded with goodies from Prima, Bo Bunny, Jenny Bowlin, Kaiser  + + +





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I have to brag a little more, my Webster's Pages LO (in the post below) was chosen to be the banner page at Webster's Inspire Me site this week, This site is an awesome place for all you Webster's Pages fans to hang out and get inspired, and inspire others with your work. To check it out click on picture below


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages!!!!! Love them all. Congratulations again!!! You rock

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)