April 21, 2010

New sketch

There is a new sketch and a new challenge at The PaperNiche blog, Submit your layout using our sketch by Sunday, April 25 either by mailing your LO to customerservice@paperniche.com or post a link to your LO & blog in a coment at the Paperniche blog

This is the sketch
This is the page I did using papers, alpha stickers and ribbons from Websters Pages, butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado, Jillibean soup corrugated alphas, Tim Holtz button and distessing ink
The picture is of Amanda wearing a dress my mom made for me when i was two years old
I have added the sketch to my Sketch Blog

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)