February 14, 2010

February Sneak Peeks


XOXOXOX

What a perfect Valentines day, spending the whole
day at home with the family, lots of yummy food, then
to top it off, scrapping while watching the Olympics.
I don't think a day could get much better than this one.
I've been working on the February kit from
Paper Niche, totally my favorite kit since I joined
their fabulous DT last summer.

Here is some sneak peaks of what I did today



Strawberries are not included in kit... he he..They're all gone sorry =)

1 comment:

  1. Åhh....så mye flott Gine :o)

    ...og de jordbærene....sikle, sikle :o)

    Har en award til deg i bloggen min :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)