February 08, 2010

Graphic 45 and Nikki Sivils

Got 2 pages started at the crop this weekend, this morning I finally got to finish them =)
These new papers from Graphic45 "le'Romantique" are just soooo pretty and totally perfect for this picture I have of my mom and dad leaving the church on their wedding day
  

Here is some details


~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here I have used the new Nikki Sivils line "Dan the record man" It is just perfect for the pictures here,
WoW I used to love my old LP's..have to dust them off and have a "remember when" night

details

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! and the pictures are just perfect for the papers.... Luv your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow så flotte layout, det med graphic45 papiret er såååå nydeligt og fantastisk papir som jeg glæder mig at få fingrene i

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have layered all the lace and beads and stuff on the wedding LO, its stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)