February 25, 2007

My first day blogging






Hi there I'm Gine and this is my very first day blogging
I Have a lot to learn and figure out, so please just bear with me. I'll get it








I am so lucky to be a member of 2 awesome online Design teams
Scrapbookexpress. no (Norway) and Scrapbookplayground.com (USA) I also work and are an instructor at the local scrapbookstore here in Pembroke Pines Florida.
Here on this blog I will shear some of my LO's and some of the up's and down's with scrapping.
This page below is done with Urban Lily papers as a sponsor. They have awsome, beautiful products to work with, and I hope I get to work with them again




















Precision ***Urban Lily***











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)