February 28, 2007

February 28th 2007



Yesterday I did a Mickey and me class at the store. Everyone did a great job.
This is the page we did. The papers and embellishments are from Sandy Lion. They have some awesome Disney stuff...




We also ordered in lot's of new cool stuff, I can't wait to get it and try it out !!!
Specially those new stamps from Autumn Leaves...yummy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I' just going to the store to scrap. Some of the customers get together every Wedensday
Hopefully I get some of my DT stuff for next month done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)