April 05, 2012

''Spring Fling''


Another awesome kit from Paper Niche
Papers from Prima, Bo Bunny, Glitz Design and My Minds Eye
Embellishments from Prima, Glitz Design, Making Memories Zva and our awesome candybar
2 alphas from Jilly Bean Soup
Ribbon from May Art, Maya Road and Prima
12x12 sticky back Canvas sheet from Ranger
Clear stamp from Kaiser Craft
Birdcage and Banner Chipboard die cut from AccuCut

For those purchasing the kit at the store there is also a add on paper only kit available
It has 1 extra of all the printed papers in the kit


Here I have added 2 pieces of Bazzill craft that is not included in the kit


Here I have used a chipboard book from 7 Gypsies that is not included in the kit but available at the store




3 comments:

  1. Nydelige prosjekt du har laget :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your projects with the banners. The kraft paper is an inspired addition. It really makes the colors pop on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty. I love the many layers and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)