January 07, 2012

The January kit is ready in the store and available on line at Paper Niche.com 
It is a gorgeous fun kit


Paper - Ocotber Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, Prima, and Glitz

Embellishments - Prima flowers (2), Glitz tiny alphas, Glitz stickers,Peekaboo and Paper Layers, Webster Pages sparklers, crepe paper, Maya Road chip board letters, Prima bling tiles and buttons, and yummy candy from the candy bar.

Ribbon - 5 yards ribbon from Maya Road, American Craft, and Prima.






Love my new PC and PS cs5(that I'm still learning), but are having some problems getting my printer/scanner and F-book to play along with the newbies. I'll probably be a pro by the time it is time to update again.... Sorry for the picture qualities here 
Take a look here at what the other girls made, and here to see the YouTube video of the kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)