September 01, 2011

''Summer Dreams''

Here is my full reveal of the September Paper Niche design kit ''Summer Dreams'' Had a great time playing with this kit especially the Creative Imagination paintable paper paper I used on this first layout

Gine sept 3

Gine sept 1

gine sept 2

The book here is not included in the kit but are available as a die in the store, where we also have chipboard for sale. So are all the other chipboard shapes I have used on the book and on the page above. The book and the shapes in the book is from AccuCut, the dies used on the page above is from Tim Holtz

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work Gine...love that Mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gine - yoiu outdid yourself!! I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Gine. Your album is adorable and the layouts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWIE!! Beautiful goodies... all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OIII.... Her var det myyyyye flott!!!!! Inspirerende!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh. my. gosh!!!!! Everything is absolutely perfectly amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)