July 23, 2011

Pictures from Chicago and summer CHA 2011

 Just some of the pictures from Chicago and summer CHA, there is more on facebook and I will post more here another day =)




It was so awesome to finally meet Ingvild Bolme


Fancy Pants


 Our guy Dan from Fancy Pants =)






OK this and more of its kind was lunch.........and I'm still smiling....something is very very wrong here........

Wendy Vecchi







 Jean and I did a great class with Janelle from 7Gypsy

 Making new friends

Kaiser craft



 Brandin is just sooooo sweet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Veronica and me took an Art-C class with Sally Lynn MacDonald

Dinner with Dan at Maria's, an awesome Mexican restaurant

3 comments:

  1. Wow, her var det masse flotte bilder! Takk for at du deler fra CHA! Spennende å se hva som kommer.

    Ønsker deg en fin uke!
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Milk Duds and Wendy Vecchi all in one day! And I know you enjoyed 7 Gypsies booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ÅÅhhhh!!!!!!! Ja takk!!!! Her var det myyyye lekkert som gjerne kunne prydet veggene i mitt hjem ja! WOW, for en kreativitet! Også så GØY det ser ut som du har hatt det! *misunnelig*

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)