April 17, 2011

Fancy Pants "Beach Bum"

So here is finally the page I made with the new Fancy Pants Beach Bum line. LOVE the brights colors, I only used the papers and chipboard letters but there is also chipboard elements , stickers and journaling tags in the line. Right now I'm working on a  page with the girly beach line "Beach babe" a totally fun summer line too


 Group picture from the crop Friday night...  and poor Dan that had to put up with us all



Don't we just  look the cutest with our matching aprons =)


This is the cute make and take flower we made. The class LO still need some work and pictures, will post it when it is done =)

1 comment:

  1. wow så flot og farverigt layouyt med mange nydege detaljer

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)