May 27, 2010

Sketchy Wednesday

Yesterday the sketch challenge at the Paper Niche blog is posted. You have until May 30 to send it in mail to customerservice@paperniche.com OR you can post in on your blog with a link to the Paper Niche blog and post a comment with a link to your blog under the sketch in the PaperNiche blog

Here is the sketch I made for you
and here is the page I did
I used products from BoBunny's MammaRazzi, Prima and Tim Holtz
and I think this is the first page I ever did with pictures of the boys and flowers =)

2 comments:

  1. Åååh så vakker LO du har laget - veeeeeldig lenge siden jeg har vært innom altså.

    Håper det står superbra til med deg og dere.

    Masse klemmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denne var kjempeflott ,må prøve meg denne gangen:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)