March 05, 2010

Roses anyone (Graphic45)

Love making flowers from printed paper, I made this bouquet of roses out of Graphic 45 papers, the vase is also covered in Graphic 45 paper all from the Le' Romantique line. Everything is inked with distressing ink, covered in Rock Candy crackle paint and then re-inked.
Yes I did try out for the DT there =)  Huge congrats to all the ladies that made the finals
I'm working on a tutorial for the roses, hope to have it done sometime next week.
I will post some of the other stuff I did later this week.


6 comments:

  1. wow..... this is just so precious!
    Love it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!! Så nydelig blomsterbukett du har laget. Kjempestilig!! Ha en flott helg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Fabuloso! Fabuleux!
    If I knew any more languages I would keep on. I hope you are part of the finalists because you work their papers like it's no ones business!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow så flot, super blomster og flot vase, er vild med det papir

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are so beautiful and I love the papers but never want to cover them with photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)