March 29, 2010

The Girls Paperie and April sneak peeks =)

Had some fun today playing with ''Paper Girl'' line from"The Girls Paperie" used the papers, buttons and stamps. Love this new line, the colors are so pretty and the stamps where awesome to work with...and the colors are a perfect match to the new TH distressing inks Spun sugar and Tumbled glass. I also added some flowers from Prima and Tara Green, Zva bling, BG chipboard letters, and Jenny Bowlin butterfly. I used Rock candy Crackle paint and the swirly stamp is from TH and Stampers anonymous



XOXOXOXOX

Here is some sneak peek I posted on the PaperNiche blog yesterday. Look up for a totally yummy kit full of treats and goodies. I had so much fun with this one. It is released April 1st

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    I have to stop by today and get those papers and stamp set!
    BTW, only YOU can make this paper line look grungy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s a beautiful Layout!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I just bought that paper when I went there last Saturday. Love everything you did. You rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)