January 20, 2010

Little yellow Bicycle's "Generation Z"


Lucky me got to take home the sample package LYB sent the store. Love this new and totally cool line of papers and embellishments. The Paper Niche have ordered in the whole line and it will be in the store as soon as they start shipping. I have also used my new Dymo (with script font) and the Tiny attacher and distressing ink from Tim Holtz. I have another LO in the works but don't think I get to finish it before I head of to Anaheim and CHA <----- YES I'm going =)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun line! Haven't seen it yet - layout turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat layout, wonder if I could pull those papers for my tomboyish Soli ;)
    Have fun at CHA you lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denne var utrolig røff og så lekker! Du kan dette med detaljer og stæsj! ha en fin kveld!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at CHA! Love your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)