October 20, 2009

Marah Johnson at the Paper Niche

What an awesome way to spend a Sunday, two classes with Mara Johnson at the Paper Niche
First a technique class and the a mini album. I have not had time to finish up my album yet, but will post in when I'm done..It is super cool. We got to preview and play with some new yummy Creative Imagination products.. I can tell you they are on my shopping list already.

Some of the products I played a little to much with ROFL, those flowers got VERY blue

and Yes I got very messy( as usual )

This is Marahs minibook that we did the second class on

Pricilla, Lyn, Donna and Abby



Thanks Marah...I had a blast and are really looking forward to see you at the Niche again
Head over to the Paper Niche blog and leave a comment there, you could win a gift certificate to the store .... remember there is also an online store for anyone who is not local, and we do ship abroad

5 comments:

  1. Olá amiga!
    Passei para rever seu cantinho e amei!...
    Lindo, criativo, alegre e inspirador, como sempre...
    Novamente parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Beijinhos carinhosos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. ser ut til at dere har hatt nok en fantastisk kurs-kveld :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a GREAT time!! What an awesome project!!!

    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ship abroad - I lkie that sound!
    Ser ut som om dere hadde det skikkelig supert og treff og kurs er til stor inspirasjon!
    Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar, Gine!
    Tror jeg skal vandre inn i den "norske butikken" og legge til den i min blog - det kan jo tenkes at flere over there from here kan tenke seg norsk mat!
    KLem fra B

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)