August 09, 2009

Pink Paislee's Mistletoe & Co.

Showing of a little here with a LO using the new Christmas line Mistletoe & Co. from Pink Paislee. Just one of the many new collections coming to The Paper Niche soon. Pink Paislee was so kind and gave us some samples of the papers =)

I have also used ribbon from MayArt, Thickers (AC), Stickles a piece og blingswirl and a swirly Sizzix die Lots of GlueDots and Glueline


Take a look at Leahs blog here and see what she did with the Halloween line Twilight

This got me in the mood for scrapping more Christmas pictures... I got one more page with samples from the CHA show coming in a couple of days using the yummy Nikki Sivils Christmas papers.

6 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)