April 17, 2009

Favorite 5's

So it is Friday again and time for my FFF's . I promise no gory pictures this time :lol: as usual it is late before I get to this. Friday has become my busy day lately. We went to get Sean's stitches out today, but the doctor wanted them in for a couple of more days..The poor boy thought he was getting to play baseball tomorrow and do the skate park Sunday. He also had his check up and got 4 shoots ,needless to say he was not a happy camper leaving the doctors office today :lol: He was rewarded with a yummy lunch at Fudd Ruckers afterward.

Now my fives =)


1. Somehow one my kids gets to sneak in to my faves almost every week, this week I start off with my oldest son Erik..Is he not handsome? Last Sunday was his confirmation day..




2. Still waiting for my sponsor papers that is on their way from Norway in snailmail, but I wanted to show you girls these beautiful french papers from Studio 2 Mers


3. ATC's LOVE them...and this girl is a master at making them. Check out Scrappelises blog


4. Today this arrived in my mail. It is the April kit from Bad Girls kit Bright yes...but so pretty, I hope I get some time later tonight to start playing with it..Yummy Yummy !!!



5. I LOVE island food, the mixes of spices and the fruit added is sooo tasty. YES I'm getting to my food pick of the week..and are getting hungry just thinking about it, Bahama Breeze Totally awesome food =) Check out their site for yummy recipes. Their Coconut shrimp and Conch fritters is a must with every visit

Have a wonderful weekend everyone !!!

4 comments:

  1. Great links! Too bad I cant read it! LOL! And he is a handsome boy! Are you beating the girls off him with a stick yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of the Studio 2 Mers papers before -- thanks for the link. Cool papers. Very artsy/funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links this week..those papers and ATCs are so cool!!

    You got your BG kit??? Lucky!! I hope mine comes today!!Love all the bright colors...You need a Bad Girl Tote Bag!!!!! :)

    Love coconut shrimp...

    Glad your son is better. Enjoy your weekend!!
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gine,
    I'm practically dying to see you use some of that bright and bold April kit, or even your daughter....
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)