April 26, 2009

Best friends & Having fun

Sorry...not much scrapping done lately...If anyone have left over mojo...please send it my way, it is needed desperately.
No FFF this week either, just been to busy with the house and the kids
Sean is finally able to play baseball, Erik went on his confirmation trip to New York and Jorge and me have finished up their rooms....almost....

The pictures was taken at the cruise last summer. Amanda and Joey just had to have their pictures taken at the dress up stand.





Here I used the February kit from Bad Girls to do ÅD week 17 (C&S use 2 decorative elements only) The Picture is of Amanda in Stavanger Norway last summer. We went down town to the Oil Museum where they have a large outdoor playground made from old oil drilling supplies and materials


5 comments:

  1. OH I really love that Having Fun LO... it looks like you can actually see into a tunnel on the page... so COOL!

    Love the other one as well! Just always great work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend with your son's confirmation. I am missing NSD too. My scrap space is torn up and getting ready to be remodeled.
    I may end up chatting and watching all the fun:)
    Your Best Friends layout is GORGEOUS!!!
    Take care!
    Joanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Gine!
    Nydelige layouter - som alltid! Ønsker deg en flott - kanskje - scrappende uke!
    Fra B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lekkert, igjen! :) Jeg likte veeldig godt den øverste! Jeg digger denne gammeldagse stilen din! Og alltid en artig pynting! Ligger en award til deg i bloggen min!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)