March 08, 2009

It is Sunday night and....

Wow...this weekend flew by so fast, it was one of those really busy ones. My oldest son had his confirmation hearing today and yesterday the younger one had baseball. In between there was play dates, skate park and we finally got the driveway sealed. Friday night I meet up with some of the old friends and customers from the store at a crop. It was so awesome to you girls again. I miss the store and the crops we had together there. I did not do any scrapping, just talking.
Yesterday I snapped this picture of my daughter at the park, I played around with it a little in Picasa. I usually never use the program, but this came out great and I just had to scrap it right away. Ehhh... It is bad when your sitting in church planning your next page.....
Tomorrow's going to be a tough morning since we sat the clock forward today. I better dump the coffee and find my bed soon.



Playful

3 comments:

  1. Great picture !!
    Great lay-out !!
    Great colors !!
    Perfect , I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lækker vintage stil og et skønt billede

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)