October 09, 2008

ATC card

Did my first ATC card for a challenge at ScrapbookExpress. The challenge was a fall ATC card. It was fun working with this and i will definitively make more. I also want to make an ATC album



Fall ATC card
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got some shopping time in yesterday. I went up to Scrapbook Central for some new yummy papers from Sassafras, Creative Imagination, Luxe and Kimberly Poloson... I know... I need new papers like I need a hole in my head... I also picked up some new SeeD's stamps..Those I needed...I guess not but they where too yummy to resist. Tim Holtz new grunge boards and new elements and and and and ....... After Central I stopped by Niche for some Jenny Bowlen stuff and also found some awesome Webster's pages papers... NO MORE shopping for this girl for a while


2 comments:

  1. Denne var bare såååå NYDELIG Gine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your work! Especially the once upon a time page!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)