May 30, 2008

May 30th

Tomorrow is Tim Holtz day...Cant wait. I'm taking one of his classes at Scrapbook Central tomorrow afternoon. Charmed Possessions... Hope to get some pictures, and I will post my project here later on. This week I have worked very hard on my DT stuff and some gifts for the kids teachers. I will post it here later this month. I got WorldWin cardstock and Tattered Angels I also did some pages for Paperhouse, those are posted in the Playground gallery. Thank you so much to my friend Tonita who gave me Paris pictures to work with, hope you enjoy your pages.


Here is some pages I have done the last month or so but not posted here...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Gine, love your layout, and your blog.
    Looking forward to seeing you again this summer :)

    Hugs from Elisabeth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)