November 04, 2007

November 2007

Wow... time goes by way to fast... I have had very little time left over for scrapping. With football, cheer leading, work and work being done in my house it summer and fall just flew by
I did get a new camera this summer a Nikon D80 ""LOVE IT"" so there is a of great football and cheer leading pictures waiting to be scrapped... I also managed to get "some" shopping done :lol: Lots of new stamps and just a few papers and embellishments. Can't wait to get started.


Here is a couple of pages I did get done


Totally You with papers from "Fancy Pants"



Sweet dreams with papers from "Prima"
Sassy with papers from "Prima"



"Game day" with papers from "Polar Bear Press"













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)