March 22, 2007

This month I did a lot of girly pages for the DT's, so i was craving something rough. I ended up doing this baseball page. With my son catching for his baseball team. The paper is from Karen Foster and the overlay that I just LOVE is from Autumn Leaves. The top picture was taken just as he caught that 50mph ball..




The two other pages here are scrap lifts I've done for the DT. "Beautiful" is a scrap lift of Tealbrand at Scrapbookplayground (Creative Imagination) and "My little sister" is a lift of ToneK at Scrapbookexpress (Bazzill Pizzazzill)They are both really awesome inspiring scrappers
I have done a lot of paper shopping this month, lots of new MME, Fancy pants, K&co, Bo Bunny, Bazzill Pizzazzill, Autumn Leaves and more. Can't wait to get to it all.
Tomorrow we have a night crop at the store again. I'm going to try to be a little more organized so maybe I can get some more pages done than what I did at the last crop... Almost finished one :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it and will answer you here as soon as I can if you have any question
Have a wonderful creative day =)